This is a duplicate of the listing on the fonda.org website.
- Avery Hunt Fonda; Financial Executive; born 1921, died June-1-2003 at 82 years of age; b. North Carolina; 1930 Census, North Carolina, Buncombe, Asheville, District 5; d. Weaverville, North Carolina; Fonda, Avery Hunt 1921-; Standard & Poor’s Register of Corporations, Directors and Executives. 1975, 1984, 1987 editions; Who’s Who in America. 38th-41st editions, 1974-1981; Who’s Who in Finance and Industry. 18th edition, 1974-1975; see Biographies for more…
- Douglas Cadwallader Fonda; Banker, Sportsman, Manufacturing Executive; born 7-Jan-1896, died Nov-3-1977 at 81 years of age; b. Poughkeepsie, Dutchess, New York; 1910 US Census, Orange, Essex Co., New Jersey; SSDI Fort Lauderdale, Broward Co., Florida. Founded the Fonda Gage Company, manufacturer of oil well equipment; see Stories for more…
- Douw Henry Fonda; Advertising Company Executive, Mayor; born 6-Dec-1877, died Jul-15-1941 at 63 years of age; b. Gloversville, Fulton Co., New York; 1930 Census, New York, Nassau, Plandome, District 154; Columbia University graduate, founded the Fonda-Haupt Company, served on Plandome Board of Trustees for 12 years and then Mayor for 4 years.
- Harry B. Fonda; Banker; born Sep-1866, died May-27-1941 at 74 years of age; b. Poughkeepsie, Dutchess, New York; 1880 U.S. Census, New York, Dutchess, Poughkeepsie; 1910 US Census, Orange, Essex Co., New Jersey; d. Orange, Essex Co., New Jersey; worked his way up from clerk in Merchants National Bank of Poughkeepsie in 1885 to Treasurer of the Trust Company of America in New York City in 1902.
- Howard Breese Fonda; Senior Vice President; born 3-Feb-1896, died Mar-1-1964 at 68 years of age; b. New Rochelle, New York; 1910 Census, New York, Westchester, New Rochelle, 4th Ward; 1930 Census, New York, Westchester, New Rochelle, District 271; SSDI Barnstable Co., Massachusetts; retired in 1958 as Sr. V.P. of Burroughs-Wellcome & Co., Inc.; former president of the American Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association and the American Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education; held directorships in the Health Information Foundation, the World Medical Association and the American Foundation for Tropical Medicine.
- Jere Williams Fonda; Manufacturing Executive; born 1929; res. Omaha, Nebraska; CEO of the John Day Company, Omaha, Nebraska, Farm Equipment and Supplies; Fonda, Jere Williams 1929-, Who’s Wealthy in America. A prospecting list and directory of more than 110,000 affluent Americans. Standard & Poor’s Register of Corporations, Directors and Executives. 1984-2002 editions. Volume 2; see Biographies for more…
- John A. Fonda; Vice President of Mutual Life Insurance Company; born 7-Aug-1843, died 1914 at 71 years of age; b. Poughkeepsie, Dutchess County, New York; Episcopal Register of Baptisms, 1766-1916: the Records of Christ Church; 1850 U.S. Census, New York, Dutchess, Poughkeepsie; 1880 US Census, Brooklyn, Kings (Brooklyn), New York City-Greater, New York; d. Brooklyn, New York.
- John Day Fonda; Manufacturing Executive; born 1956; res. Omaha, Nebraska; company officer for the John Day Company with father Jere; Fonda, John Day 1956-; Standard & Poor’s Register of Corporations, Directors and Executives. 1991-2002 editions; see Biographies for more…
, Fonda Family
, Fulton Co.
, New York
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.