- [R001a] Early Irish in Old Albany, N.Y.: with special mention of Jan Andriessen, “De Iersman Van Dublingh”, Danaher, Franklin M., Boston, MA, American-Irish Historical Society, 1903, p. 17
- [R002] Contributions for the Genealogies of the First Settlers of the Ancient County of Albany from 1630 to 1800; Pearson, Jonathan; J. Munsell Co.; Albany, NY; 1872
- [R003] Collections on the History of Albany: from its Discovery to the Present Time, with Notices of its Public Institutions, and Biographical Sketches of Citizens Deceased; Anonymous; J. Munsell Co.; Albany, NY; 1871; Vol. I-IV
- [R003a] Noted Living Albanians and State Officials: A series of biographical sketches (1891); Harsha, D. A. (David Addison); Weed, Parsons and Co.; Albany, NY; 1891; 524 pgs.
- [R004b] American Ancestry: giving the Name and Descent, in the Male Line, of Americans whose Ancestors Settled in the United States previous to the Declaration of Independence; Hughes, Thomas P.; J. Munsell Co.; Albany, NY; 1887; Vol. I, p.28
- [R006] Biography and Genealogy Master Index: Gale Research Co.; Detroit, MI; 2003
- [R022] Lineage Books of the Charter Members: National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution; Washington, DC; 1938; Vol. I-CLII
- [R023] Daughters of the American Revolution: Patriot Index, Centennial Edition; Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution; Washington, DC; 1990
- [R023a] Founders and Patriots of America Index; National Society of Daughters of Founders and Patriots of America; Mrs. Herman E. Weston, National President; Geneological Publishing Co., Inc.; Washington, DC; 1909
- [R032] Early American Families: the Williams, Moore, McKitrick, Fonda, VanAlen, Lanning, King, Justice, Cunningham, Longacre, Swanson and Cox families: with numerous related families embracing the ancestors of perhaps 100,000 or more, covering over 330 years, from 1580 to 1916; Williams, Rev. W. A.; W.A. Williams; Philadelphia, PA; 1916; 65 pgs
- [R033a] Illustrated History of Arkansas Valley, Colorado: History of Lake County, O. L. Baskin, Chicago, 1881.
- [R034] The Compendium of American Genealogy: The Standard Genealogical Encyclopedia of the First Families of America (1600s-1800s); Virkus, Frederick Adam; Genealogical Publishing Co.; Baltimore, MD; 1968
- [R060] The Yearbook of the Holland Society of New York; F.A. Bassette Co.; Bergen Book; New York, NY; Vol. 1906, 1922-1923
- [R060b] Biographical Cyclopedia of the Commonwealth of Kentucky, John M. Gresham Co., Chicago and Philadelphia, 1896.
- [R063] Hudson-Mohawk Genealogical and Family Memoirs; Reynolds, Cuyler; Lewis Historical Pub. Co; New York, NY; 1911
- [R074a] The Mayflower Descendant; Quarterly Publication; General Society of Mayflower Descendants; Plymouth, MA; 1897; Vol. 1-46
- [R077] Compendium of Early Mohawk Valley Families; Penrose, Maryly B.; Genealogical Publishing Co.; Baltimore, MD; 1990; Vol. I, p.263-265
- [R084] The New England Historical and Genealogical Register; New England Historic Genealogical Society; Boston, MA; 1968; Vol. 122 (1968), pp.190-191, Vol. 100 (1946), p.228
- [R086] Genealogical Notes of New York and New England Families; Visscher, Sebastian; Talcott, Weed, Parsons and Co.; Albany, NY; 1883
- [R086a] History of the New Netherlands: Province of New York and State of New York, to the Adoption of the Federal Constitution; Dunlap, William; Carter & Thorp Exchange Place; New York, NY; 1840; Vol. II
- [R087b] New York State Men: Biographic Studies and Character Portraits; Hills, Frederick S.; The Argus Company; Albany, NY; 1910
- [R087a] Genealogical and Family History of Western New York: a Record of the Achievements of her People in the Making of a Commonwealth and the Building of a Nation; Cutter, William Richard; Lewis Historical Pub. Co; New York, NY; 1912
- [R089] Palatine Families of New York: a Study of the German Immigrants Who Arrived in Colonial New York in 1710; Jones, Henry Z. Jr.; Picton Press; Universal City, CA; 1985
- [R099] Contributions for the Genealogies of the Descendants of the First Settlers of the Patent and City of Schenectady from 1662 to 1800; Pearson, Jonathan; J. Munsell Co.; Albany, NY; 1873
- [R102] Genealogical and Family History of Southern New York and the Hudson River Valley; Reynolds, Cuyler; Clearfield Co.; Baltimore, MD; 1914
- [R109] VanRensselaer Bowier Manuscripts: being the Letters of Kiliaen VanRensselaer, 1630-1643, and other documents relating to The Colony of Rensselaerwyck; VanLaer, A.J.F. (translated by); New York State Library; Albany, NY; 1908; pp. 842-843
- [RR] New York Genealogical & Biographical Record; New York Genealogical & Biographical Society; New York, NY
, New York
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.